Digital Assets Manager Position
Candidates for the new Digital Assets Manager Position at the Natural History Museum of Utah should possess a broad spectrum of technical, team building and communication skills, including:
- Digital Archiving experience with an understanding of the strategies and principles of quality metadata application, including the development and enforcement of proper indexing within the Digital Asset Management system, DAMs
- Programming and/or script-writing experience including API development for importing/exporting of data between the DAMs and other ancillary systems
- Database management experience including workflow design and utilization as well as monitoring for adherence to data integrity standards
- Knowledge of and experience with DAMs, hosted or cloud-based platforms
- Understanding organizational structures and working efficiently therein
- Willingness and ability to lead a Digital Asset Management Team
- Experience using proven Project Management practices
- Strong verbal and written, communications to unify and train museum staff in the efficient use of the new DAM’s
For full listing and to apply: https://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/88406
At the Natural History Museum of Utah, we recognize that our strength and sustainability as an organization stem from diversity and inclusion. For this reason, we are committed to fostering equity, recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve, and empowering staff members in developing an accessible and inclusive work environment.
We also place a strong emphasis on providing an exceptional experience to every guest who visits the Museum or participates in any of our programs. We believe that everyone at NHMU, at every level and in all departments, are a critical part of providing this level of experience. Therefore, all staff members receive ongoing training and are expected to consistently contribute to creating exceptional, memorable, and inclusive experiences for our guests, partners, and the community.